History

In July 1888 two young OGs, Henry Barr and Edward Neish, wrote a joint letter to Glenalmond’s annual magazine, Chronicle, calling for a club to ‘keep alive the interest of all OGs in the welfare of the school and enabling them to keep in touch with one another’. 

The seed sown then has flourished into a club of a stature that neither Neish nor Barr could have imagined.

The OG Club provides a year-round platform for hundreds of former pupils to meet, socialise and support one another throughout the world.

Read the history of the OG Club here